Monday, May 14, 2012

Soy Sauce Chicken

Soy Sauce Chicken 

So... I was craving for chicken wings, but I don't have a frier at home, I could fry them in a skillet but I didn't want the whole house to smell like fried chicken wings, and... ok ok.. call me a lazy a$$, because I don't want to clean up the kitchen... hahaha then I came up with this recipe for soy sauce chicken wings... this recipe is super easy to follow!!

Ingredients:
* 1/4 cup of soy sauce
* garlic (as much as you like); chopped
* 2 teaspoons of honey
* 7 pieces of chicken wings
* water (just enough to cover the chicken wings)

Directions:
* put the water into a small size pan; high heat and let the water to boil.
* once the water is boiled, put all the chicken wings into water and cook the chicken wings for about 5 mins (do not dump away the water!!! i will show you how to make a quick soup by using the CHICKEN WINGS stock!).
* put the chicken wings into a bowl and combine the soy sauce, garlic, 2 teaspoon of honey all together; mix the chicken wings with the sauce and make sure every corner of the chicken wing is covered with the sauce.
* lay all the chicken wings on the oven tray, bake the chicken wings each side in the oven for 350 degrees, 15 mins (each side).

see!! I told ya, it's super easy right?!




my cost…
Chicken Drumette
 $    4.07

Garlic
 $    0.02
(5 bulbs of garlic each bag, about 10 gloves each bulk)

 

Total:
 $    4.09
*cost is not including seasonings

No comments:

Post a Comment